On behalf of Imagine Software, Ciklum is looking for a Software Engineer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Imagine Software Inc. is a software development and application service provider for the financial services industry.
Founded in 1993 by a handful of technical and financial experts drawn from some of the largest and most prestigious Wall Street financial institutions, Imagine Software now consists of hundreds of professionals on four continents, supporting the needs of thousands of users worldwide.
Imagine's reputation for delivering tangible competitive advantage is based upon proven innovation that enables users to stay abreast of the market. Imagine Software puts institutional-grade functionality, broad cross-asset instrument support, and the ability to employ any trading strategy in the hands of sell- and buy-side businesses of all sizes
• The role involves participating in the design and development of financial tools and services with a particular emphasis on data modeling, high performance, scalability and sustainable architecture
• Working together with our business analysts and financial markets practitioners, you’ll respond to their needs for solutions with the latest technologies at your disposal
• Sharing your knowledge with your team-members and guiding junior colleagues in technical decisions, you help your team get a grasp on the complexities of the business
• Strong Computer Science fundamentals
• Operating system concepts
• Data structures and algorithms
• Complexity analysis
• Expertise in building and maintaining large scale software systems with long life spans
• Experience in building Internet scale distributed systems or high volume client/server systems
• Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Experience with Back End high performance systems, utilizing multiprocessing and asynchronous I/O
• Integration of data storage solutions
• Strong unit test and debugging skills
• Experience evaluating multiple technical approaches and selecting the most effective
• Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system (Sybase, MongoDB, Message buses, etc.)
• 2+ years of professional experience with OO languages
• Great problem-solving abilities
• A strong desire to learn and share new tools and techniques
• A commitment to quality and the drive to ensure goals are met
• A passion for writing software
• Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies
• Attention to details
What's in it for you
• A challenging working environment, great responsibility and complete development cycles (with thorough code reviews and dedicated QA support)
• You’ll join a team of self-driven skilled engineers where initiative and creativity are encouraged and rewarded, where high standards translate into your professional growth and advancement
• In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, fully paid trips to New York City main office and other rewards
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 November 2020