Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join the DevOps team on a full-time basis.
DevOps is the fusion of development and operations practices. The Central DevOps team is an enabler, our primary goal is supporting the development teams so that code flows from developers to production quickly and safely. We do this by providing a common set of tools that the other teams use.
- Work in DevOps team to build new and tune current cloud infrastructure
- Create an automated Deployment Pipeline to ship applications and infrastructure to production:
- Collaborate with developers, QA to architect and build the pipeline
- Provide clear reporting of the pipeline’s to all teams
- Support the teams to use the pipeline
- Troubleshoot issues and remove blockers with the pipeline or infrastructure
- Measure the pipeline and use this data to priorities work to continually improve it
- Provide centralized monitoring, logging, reporting and alerting tooling for development teams.
- Collaboration with Dev and QA teams in:
- Resolving issues and clearing blockers
- Priorities changes
- Providing environments
- Release flow refinements
- Quality gates implementation refinements
- Versioning refinements
- Kubernetes experience
- AWS clouds services as a must
- Experience in CI/CD automation tools (Jenkins, GitLab or similar)
- Docker and git experience
- Experience in automation builds and tests
- Experience with code quality tools
- Experience with microservices design
- Strong knowledge of best DevOps practices and methodologies
- Experience in logging and application monitoring tools
- Influential over design and development strategy
- Collaborative and supportive of other teams
- Able to embed DevOps best practice in all teams and calling out where this is not being followed
- Observant and uses of data to make evidence-based decisions with a view to continually improving the flow of code from developers to Production
- Respected and inspiring
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with the client
- A constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page: