We are here to change the way how people can access the Financial market.
Our mission is to make trading and investment social and simple.
In SimplBit we are searching for the creative and proactive people to build innovative and ambitious fintech company.
As a QA tester, your responsibilities and duties include the manual testing of new software in both the pre- and post-release stage of the development lifecycle. You look for problems and bugs in the system that users may encounter and help developers find solutions to the issues.
- At least 2,5 years of experience in testing back-end and front-end part .
- Experience of DevTools.
- Experience in writing test documentation.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, techniques, and types.
- Knowledge of testing REST api.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with bug tracking system.
- Experience with Logs systems.
- Experience with SignalR will be a plus.
- Experience in testing crm and admin tools will be a plus.
- Monitor the production system on a daily basis and respond immediately to any concerns.
- Work with the engineering team to plan for new feature development.
- Test documentation creation and maintenance.
- Test execution.
As our product growing — we expect from the candidate be ready to grow and to cover more and more responsibility.
- Challenging tasks and creativity in finding resolutions.
- Ability to implement and test your own hypotheses.
- Competitive salary (USD).
- Flexible working hours.
- Health insurance.
- Education and professional events compensations.
- The pace and atmosphere of the start up.
- No bureaucracy.
- Comfortable office in the heart of Kyiv (Zoloti Vorota/ Teatralna).
SimplBit is a fastly growing technology company focused on developing our own fintech products that will change the way people around the world interact with the financial market. We are driven by the fact that the financial market and its outstanding possibilities have never been closer to everyone. Our mission is to make trading and investment social and simple.
As fintech has created a space for inclusion, we are extremely motivated to become the vehicle that will propel into the the next era of fintech products. Join our team of thinkers, dreamers, achievers, and the best in our fields and become part of the next generation.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
3 November 2020