Our client, 4C company is EMEA's largest independent Salesforce Platinum Partner with more than 300 experts, 1500+ completed projects and 14 offices in London, Paris, Brussels, Mechelen, Lille, Dubai and Copenhagen they are looking for experienced and self-driven SalesForce Developer.
Team size: in Kiev 5 SaleForce developers (3 Seniors, 1 Middle and 1 Junior), one SalesForce Consultant.
Development methodology: Scrum.
1-st stage: interview with the recruiter (around 40 minutes);
2-nd stage: technical interview with team member (around 1 hour);
3-rd stage: interview with the Senior Delivery Manager (around 1 hour).
• Deep knowledge of the Salesforce platform and declarative configuration;
• Experience working with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and/or Community Cloud;
• 3+ years of Salesforce front-end and back-end development experience (Apex, Lightning Component and Web Components, VisualForce, SOQL);
• Understanding of OOP principles;
• Experience with integrations;
• Desire to work on System Architecture;
• Good written and spoken communications in English;
• Self-driven professionals with pro-active and positive attitude towards project in a whole and each task;
• Able to work independently and in a team, take ownership of work;
• Flexible and adaptable to work with a variety of technology and business challenges.
• Development, maintenance and support of custom SalesForce solutions;
• Analysing requirements, designing and implementing solutions;
• Participation in discussions and decision-making during the development process;
• Performing as a part of Kyiv team which will work in active daily cooperation with team in Copenhagen, London and other locations.
• Only interesting and challenging project;
• Clients who are ready and willing to listen to YOUR ideas;
• Open management and friendly dynamic team;
• Competitive salary;
• Business trips;
• English classes;
• Health and life insurance;
• Time for professional development and access to needed resources;
• Providing and support in receiving different SalesForce Certifications;
• Providing and support in visiting different professional courses around Europe;
• Practical location and productive environment;
• Make it win-win for you and the company.
Working with us you can expect for:
• Direct communication with a client.
• Work-life balance. No overtimes.
• 1 Team - 1 Room.
• Trainings and conferences in which YOU are interested.
• Possibility to work from home from time to time.
• Beer brewing.
• Collective Friday breakfasts.
• An opportunity to gain knowledge and add value to ambitious foreign client projects.
• To grow, learn, make a difference — and to have fun!
• To work in a friendly, democratic and transparent company.
• We place high value on building trust, respect and long relationship with our colleagues.
For more than 20 years, they have been helping companies transform from product focused to customer obsessed, by bringing their customer experiences to life on the Salesforce platform.
With expertise in every cloud and experience combining the leading cloud apps within the Salesforce platform, they offer a wealth of experience in helping transform how companies do business using Salesforce, advanced analytics, management consultancy and most recently, artificial intelligence.
Livatek is a Danish company that provides unfair advantage in business to technology
companies in Nordic and Central Europe. The unfair advantage comes from access
to a team of professionals that allows clients to deliver software products
faster and in the best quality.
Working at Livatek gives you the opportunity to challenge your professional skills in an
international environment, adding value to ambitious client products. You will be able
to realize your ideas, apply your hard skills, improve your soft skills in direct
communication with clients.
In everyday work, you will experience genuine Danish culture filled with hygge
moments like Friday breakfasts, beer brewing, celebrating Christmas eve etc.
We are a place of greater opportunity for individuals and companies with whom we
work. And, we are happy, if we every day can leave the world a slightly better place.
We place high value on building trust, respect and long relationship with colleagues and
clients. We seek people who share our core values:
• Getting RESULTS matters
• CHANGE starts with ourselves
• We treat others with HONESTY and RESPECT
• We are CURIOUS learners
• We CARE about the world around us
Join us to grow, learn, make a difference — and to have fun!
• A friendly, democratic and transparent working environment
• Clients who are ready and willing to listen to YOUR ideas
• Competitive salary that is paid on time
• Convenient office location — 5 min from Demiivska station
• Separate cozy room for each client team
• Flexible working hours with NO unpaid overtime
• Occasional possibility to work from home
• International business trips to work on client side
• Regular performance reviews with individual professional development plan
• Support in getting professional Certifications
• Trainings and conferences in which YOU are interested
• Fully paid English classes in small groups (from top business English school)
Other nice stuff
• Health and life insurance
• Paid vacation and sick-leave
• Public holidays
• Hygge events and parties ☺
• No BS
Work in a European company while staying close to your family :)
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 January 2021