We are looking for a Product Manager with a strong track record in developing B2B SaaS products to establish and drive strategy for product’s data-centric integrations with clients and partners in the human capital management industry.
Click Boarding is a modern employee journey platform that excites HR, new hires and employees by blending engagement with a digital workflow into smooth, flexible solutions. From onboarding and cross boarding to offboarding, the Click platform enables the configuration of intuitive workflows for seamless transitions throughout the employee journey. Our guiding principles are focused on delivering self-service capabilities and customizable guided workflow experiences which extend the value of our platform to our clients. Our robust APIs allow us to receive candidate data from a myriad of external systems and offer a wide variety of integration options with systems including ATS, HRIS, background screening, procurement, and beyond. Click Boarding delivers rich employee lifecycle experiences for instant and long-lasting impressions to transition employees in, through and out of the organization at scale and with ease. When your organization is ready to focus on intuitive and efficient employee journeys, we're here for you.
The Product Manager has responsibilities in cross-functional team approach to bring market intelligence, customer insights, business and technical acumen to define and deliver key functionality at scale with a keen eye towards revenue opportunities and operational support.
The ideal candidate will have a successful background in agile software development, have managed multiple simultaneous projects, be outgoing, friendly and professional, and possess a strong technology background. The candidate will be extremely organized, embraces deadlines, have excellent communication skills and be comfortable interacting with any and all product stakeholders, technical or nontechnical.
- Ability to keep teammates organized and in sync
- Ability to balance short-term wins with long-term strategic decisions
- You have strong opinions, weakly held. You are able to take ownership of your work, but when others come up with great ideas, you are willing to put your ego aside to do what's best
- 3+ years of product management experience defining product strategy, prioritizing roadmaps and executing projects, ideally for large scale enterprise products
- Demonstrate the ability to solve complex problems with tenacity
- Ability to work comfortably in ambiguous situations and deliver on key initiatives
- Ability to adjust communication style between developers in technical roles, and partners, colleagues, and external stakeholders in non-technical roles
- Strong visual communication skills, proficient in presentation tools
- Experience writing scope, requirements and high-level design documentation
- Identify data sources, constructs data decomposition diagrams, provides flow diagrams
- Competent in API-first development with RESTful APIs
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Excellent verbal and written English
- BS in science, engineering, or equivalent technical and analytical acumen
- Understanding of complex SaaS product offerings
- Prior experience with enterprise HCM integrations such as ATS systems and HRIS platforms a plus
What you gonna do:
- Understand the customer needs and a deep respect for the problem we are solving
- Examine and be the expert in the industry integration approaches
- Perform all product management functions from product ideation and inception through to scalable growth, including product definition, prioritization of requirements, roadmap curation
- Communicate with clients, partners, vendors and internal stakeholders on priorities, status updates and completion timelines
- Identify, analyze, and mitigate risk exposure at all levels
- Develop and analyze reporting metrics on product growth and development
What you can expect from us:
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further
- We’re a friendly team, most of us lunch together and you can guarantee to find some of us playing table games every Friday
- Centrally located office in Kyiv, close to the metro station Universytet or Zoloti Vorota
- Flat organization structure and short decision-making processes
- Work-Life-Balance due to flexible working hours
- PE accounting and support
- 24 working days holiday per year
- Medical insurance
- Possible business trips abroad
- English/ German classes
If you’re interested in us, we’d like to find a role for you here!
MCPK specializes in software development teams creation and augmentation. We connect Ukrainian talents with growing companies from Europe and America. We believe that transparency and honesty make life easier for developers, customers, and us as well. As a developer, you will work directly with the customer as part of his company. The MCPK, in turn, creates all the conditions necessary for the successful work and development of the team.
Why join MCPK:
• Company is founded and managed by developers;
• Long-term cooperation;
• Highly qualified team;
• Comfortable new office in the city center;
• Work in a foreign company;
• Work-Life-Balance due to flexible working hours;
• 24 days off per year;
• Medical insurance;
• Possible business trips abroad;
• English/German classes
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.