We, product company Amazing Apps. are looking for an experienced Human Resources Director. The goal is to ensure that all HR needs of the company are being met and are aligned with all business objectives.
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Director to ensure that all human resources operations are carried out smoothly and effectively (team of 300+ people). You will be responsible for developing HR strategies and providing advice to management on all related subjects.
The HR Director must be an experienced professional with a deep knowledge of all matters concerning HR. You should be able to manage programs and lead staff while also possessing a strong strategic mindset.
The goal is to ensure that all HR needs of the company are being met and are aligned with all business objectives.
Challenges you’ll meet:
• HR strategy. Elaborating and executing a people operations strategy for 300+ employees
• Total rewards. Developing and implementing a compensation and benefits system
• Company brand. Strengthening the internal brand and building an external brand
• Leading the HR and Administrative team (10+ people)
• Remote work. Creating and implementing best practices for remote work to ensure an efficient and effective working environment
• Learning and development. Building a process of continuous development for managers and employees
• OKR system improvement. Creating an effective monitoring system to ensure timely and effective delivery of key objectives and results for all teams
• Business efficiency. Driving, influencing, advising, and supporting the cultural and people aspects of organizational changes, structures, people processes, and business improvement initiatives in order to improve business efficiency and people management to allow for planned growth
• HR procedures and analytics. Ensuring HR procedures and policies are followed by everyone; setting up an HR metrics system
Your professional qualities:
• 3+ years of successful experience in an HR leading role in an IT company
• Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices
• Рroven track record of launching HR projects from scratch and implementing them
• Business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
• English of at least Upper-intermediate level
Will be considered an advantage:
• Experience in a IT product company with a headcount of 300+ people
• HR certifications
For your success, we offer:
Comfortable working conditions
• Cozy office with all the amenities, including a game room, fitness equipment, massage chair, and other nice things
• Flexible working hours with the ability to work remotely several days a month
• 20 work days of paid vacation
• Free lunches at the office, fruit, ice cream, healthy snacks, and drinks
• Health insurance starting the first month
• Paid sick leave
• Corporate doctor at the office
• Yoga with a personal coach
Growth and development
• Individual budget for external training and courses, meetups, and seminars
• Online and offline corporate library
• Individual online English lessons
• Team of skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other
Below you can find some of our apps:
Yoga Go — bit.ly/appleYogaGo / bit.ly/androidYogaGo
Muscle Booster — bit.ly/appleMB / bit.ly/androidMBapp
⭕️ First acquaintance ----> ⭕️ Interview ----> ⭕️ Test Task ----> ⭕️ Final interview
As a part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas, while helping make the world a better place!
About Amazing Apps
Amazing apps is about creating mobile applications that improve the Health of Millions of People around the World.
We currently have 150+ people in our team.
The main distinguishing feature of Amazing People is their desire to constantly grow, develop and learn new things.
Why do people like to work at Amazing Apps?
• We work on creating and developing our own projects. There is no outsourcing.
• The company values the initiative of its workers and their ability to work independently.
• The ideas and suggestions of everyone are heard, and good ideas are quickly implemented and tested out.
• Clearly stated goals and priorities help workers focus on important tasks and organize their work properly.
• Weekly meetings with managers give employees the opportunity to get feedback about their work and understand how to achieve the best results.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 December 2020