We are looking for proactive QA to work on the challenging project of adopting Robotics Process Automation platform to our needs.
A software 'robot' is a software application that replicates the actions of a human being interacting with the user interface of a computer system. The execution of data entry into an SAP ERP system, payment processing or account setup - or indeed even a full end-to-end business process - would be a typical activity for a software robot. The software robot operates on the user interface (UI) in the same way that a human would; this is a significant departure from traditional forms of IT integration which has historically been based on Application Programming Interfaces (or APIs) - that is to say, machine-to-machine forms of communication-based on data layers which operate at an architectural layer beneath the UI.
Potential involvement with projects dealing with machine learning, cognitive computing, artificial intelligence and smart BPM along with other human augmentation technologies possible.
- Preparing test cases for the features
- Conducting early acceptance testing
- Data discrepancy investigation
- Eliciting, elaborating and documenting requirements
- Bachelor Degree
- Proven experience in QA
- Analytical mindset with good attention to detail
- Practical experience in both reading and documenting functional requirements
- Excellent communication skills (work will be conducted in English)
- Solid SQL knowledge
- Team-player and ability to build strong working relationships amongst diverse peers
- Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Data Science
- Subject matter expertise in one or more functional areas within a bank
- Understanding of agile software development methodologies
- Prior development experience helpful but not necessary
- Experience with large-scale datasets and/or transactional data
- Prior experience with reconciliation and data quality reporting
- Leadership skills
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
3 November 2020