Partnership Manager is a professional specialized in implementing and developing commercial and strategic relationships with organizations in accordance with the company's overarching objectives, goals, and strategies.
The Partnership Manager has to manage the day-to-day relationship with the key existing partners ensuring successful activation of their partnership and identifying opportunities for the relationship to develop in the future.
Partnerships might include:
- local representatives in the target geographical regions;
- B2B platforms;
- local tech/startup communities (conferences);
- technology partners;
- other affiliate partners.
- develop and manage existing partnerships through email marketing and weekly meetings;
- process requests from partners, organize meetings and provide support in the sales process related to partnership programs;
- set up new partnerships: conduct introduction meeting, identify and manage requirements for each program/partner, support new partnership programs requests;
- work closely with Marketing and Sales, supporting activities that drive revenue opportunities;
- identify and contact potential partners for new business opportunities;
- conduct strategic presentations and system demo sessions to recruit and sign new partnerships;
- sign partnership agreements;
- research and engage new prospects to convert them into partners
- lead financial reporting for the partners;
- establish, negotiate, and execute long-term partnership agreements
work closely with our Legal Team to enable or amend contract provisions
perform market research and industry analysis (pricing & commercial terms analysis), prepare materials for discussions/ presentations;
- conduct market research to identify potential partners;
- research a variety of channels to find information about potential partners;
- lead communication process with partners, gather information about their needs;
- nurture long-term relationships with partners;
- represent the company for partners and represent partners within the company; be a main contact and support point for them and develop trust-based relationships;
- grow ElifTech local representative network;
- maintain successful integration and launch of new partnerships;
- evolve relationships with partners to revenue-generating cooperation;
- keep great ongoing relationships with the current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership.
- at least 6 months of work experience in a technology company in the same or similar position;
- experience of working in a startup environment;
- general knowledge of the software outsourcing industry;
- understanding of the technology market and trends;
- excellent analytical skills, common sense;
- outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- excellent organizational and time management skills;
- strategic thinking;
- networking aptitude;
- great multitasking skills;
- client-focused, with a customer service mindset;
- fluent English (both spoken and written);
- relationship-building skills;
- creative thinking, promotion mindset;
- problem-solving skills.
ElifTech is a young, ambitious and trusted global technology service company that designs, builds and implements effective software technology solutions supplying the needs of customer’s business.
We cover all aspects of software product development using the latest technologies and frameworks, and quickly adjust to customer’s demands. Our approach combines research, design, and development to rapidly solve problems, create and test prototypes and launch a product into the market in an iterative way. We create intelligent applications that connect people, systems, devices, and data.
ElifTech is a team of continuously evolving technophiles that transform business ideas into valuable high-tech products.
DOU company page: