You'll work directly on a product with the up to date technology stack
The project has the distinction of being Canada’s first and largest automotive provider of digital marketing products. Auto groups and partners from coast to coast benefit from a complete merchandising suite of solutions ranging from dealer commercials to premium photography, all resulting from products and processes across a number of exciting domains.
- Design, build and maintain innovative software applications
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Test and maintain software products to ensure high quality and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs
- Bring to the table new and innovative product and technology ideas that help us continue to lead
- 3+ years as a .NET developer
- database design and optimization
- software design principles and patterns
- experience with cloud-based architecture
- understanding of projects and processes from the perspective of both client and business
- strong attention to detail
Will be a plus:
- CI/CD, DevOps
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
Daxx is a Dutch IT company that offers dedicated team IT services to international IT companies.
Founded in 1999 and headquartered in the Netherlands, Daxx has offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Dnipro employing over 400 staff. Daxx offers an exciting and comfortable environment to work in with interesting clients and interesting projects.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 November 2020