AltexSoft is looking for a Product Manager to join one of our offices. Our customer builds the complex ecosystem of products for charity donations and volunteering. The key project is a social network-like platform that will consist of web and mobile applications.
Our customer builds the complex ecosystem of products that will enable people and organizations to have a trustworthy and transparent way to fulfill their social responsibilities and community care through charity donations and volunteering. The key project is a social network-like platform that will consist of web and mobile applications. The transactions engine for donations will be based on blockchain.
- 5+ years of software product management experience
- Proficiency in English (at least Advanced level, spoken and written)
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with the client, stakeholders and product development team
- Extensive Product Management experience through product development stages, track record of successful product launch, adoption and growth
- Hands-on experience in writing detailed product requirements documents (PRDs), user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Solid analytical skills and data-driven decision making
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts and implications of business, design and technical decisions.
- Ability to learn fast, collaborate cross-functionally and communicate effectively.
- Experience with crypto or blockchain technology is a plus
- Take full responsibility and ownership of the product, all the way from inception to production.
- Research market and analyze competitors
- Talk to users, analyze user data, and conduct usability tests to continually improve the product.
- Play a key role in the roadmap-building process
- Create the vision of feature development, the behavior of functionality, generate ideas for enhancements of the product, and new feature development
- Elicit business and product objectives and translate into the solution requirements
- Decompose and elaborate requirements according to business priorities
- Prepare and manage backlog for product development, maintain the lifecycle of the issues and drive grooming and sprint planning, support functionality till production.
- Communicate requirements to the development team on the required level of details
- Collaborate closely with the stakeholders and with all internal/external teams and departments involved in the product development
AltexSoft is Technology & Solution Consulting Company.
We co-build technology products to help companies accelerate growth, achieving this by leveraging our technical, process and domain expertise and access to the best price-for-value Eastern European engineers.
Over 100 US-based and 200 worldwide businesses have chosen us as their Technology Consulting Partner.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 November 2020