Candidate will be a part of IT Transformation project team to run PoCs for new technologies with dedicated innovation resources (New Technologies & Open Banking).
Project goal is to build and setup new microservice architecture in the Bank to increase time to market for new banking products and services. Team is responsible for creating a middle layer to platform like NeoBank with fully GDPR / PSD2 compliance, building new or transforming current integration processes according to MSA principals. Cloud native architecture with Agile product development practices are used within digital transformation.
- Plan own work being part of the whole team;
- Coordinate own work with other team members, including analysts, developers, testers;
- Provide requirement analysis;
- Create/update/review configuration documentation and manuals;
- Report all issues found;
- Take part in project-related meetings;
- Suggest items/areas for improvement;
- Test and development environment support.
- Application administration experience;
- Experience in using SQL;
- Problem-solving and debugging skills;
- Experience in writing documentation and reporting installation bugs in Jira (Confluens, Jira applets);
- Familiarity with tools (SQL Developer or similar, GIT, Jenkins or Docker);
- Provide a Requirement analysis for a defined scope of work;
- Experience in tools for work with servers based on Windows and Unix OS;
- Knowledge of any programming language to be able to read existing scripts;
- Focus on results.
Technologies for configuration expert:
• Programming: any programming language, SQL;
• Issue Tracking system: Jira.
Core Projects technologies:
• OS: Windows Servers, Linux;
• Web App Servers: WebSphere, Tomcat, Apache, WildFly, JBOSS;
• Databases: Oracle, My SQL, PostgreSQL;
• DevOps tools experience will be a plus.
Intellias is a challenge-driven software engineering company, based in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv) and locally represented in Berlin, Germany.
Since 2002, we've been helping leading technology companies from EU and North America to create their software products by building and operating world-class engineering teams in Eastern Europe for them
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 November 2020