We’re looking for an Analytics Lead to join our growing Customer Support team in Tallinn. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on TransferWise’s mission, help our teams deliver a Customer Support experience that delights our customers, scales globally with our growth.
We’re looking for a Lead Analyst to join our growing Customer Support team in Tallinn. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on TransferWise’s mission, help our teams deliver a Customer Support experience that delights our customers, scales globally with our growth, and helps us drop our costs towards zero.
TransferWise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking.
As the Lead Analyst in our Customer Support tribe, you’ll grow a team of analysts and work directly with product teams to quantify and measure impact, as well as understanding the reasons for customer contacts and reducing their contact rates.
You’ll work extensively with the Customer Support leadership team to help them as they manage, improve and scale our CS operations.
While you’ll be focusing on building and empowering the Customer Support tribe, you’ll also be working closely with other Leads across Analytics. This means you’ll be facilitating cross-team projects, helping shape our tooling and platform discussions, contributing to our growth plan, and helping teams to push TransferWise one step closer to Mission Zero.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing;
Be responsible for hiring, on-boarding, supporting, guiding and inspiring our analyst team in the Support tribe.
Your team will help us understand what customers want from support, why they contact us, how satisfied they are, and how our service levels impact growth
You’ll partner with our CS leadership team to help them build a globally scalable model as they consider CS location and language strategy, talent planning, hiring capacity, outsourcing opportunities, specialisation and cost modelling.
Operationally the team will help us understand our support teams’ efficiency, the effectiveness of our tooling and workflows, the accuracy of our forecasting and scheduling, and help our support team lead self-serve with data.
You’ll have oversight of our contact data and share contact attribution and actionable insights across all the product teams at TransferWise, helping them correctly engage with the data and reduce their contact rates
Our analysts will partner with our product teams in the tribe to help project and measure the impact of our product changes both for our customer self-service and internal tooling, as well as managing data integration
You’ll identify opportunities how to more powerfully use our data, and machine learning, to automate and optimise our processes and solutions
- You are very hands on and are comfortable working with Python (e.g. Airflow, ETLs), data design (e.g. Snowflake, Looker) and statistics (e.g. A/B testing, forecasting).
- You’ve experience working across operational teams, leading operational analysis, supporting them with data, and driving operational change
- You have led and scaled a team of Analysts.
- You’re a self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously and with teams located across our offices.
- You can take complex, fuzzy problems and take people on a journey, from understanding the underlying dynamics to rationalising a solution
- You are willing to travel and work with Wisers in our offices around the globe.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Salary: Gross monthly base salary €3590-€4520 in Tallinn
(We encourage people who fall outside of this range to apply if you feel you are the right fit for this role.)
- Flexible working – whether it’s working from home, school plays or life admin we get that flexibility is essential and you’re trusted to do the right thing and be responsible
- Stock options in a profitable company(https://transferwise.com/gb/blog/2020-report)
- An annual all-expenses paid company trip, Summer Days
Paid annual holiday, sick days, parental leave and other leave opportunities
- National health insurance plan, with additional 3 health days per year
6 weeks of paid sabbatical after 4 years at TransferWise on top of annual leave
- Relocation support to Tallinn for you and your family(https://www.transferwise.jobs/offices/tallinn/)
- Loads of development opportunities
- A fun work environment with social activities and events
- The opportunity to work with super smart, curious people
This job is no longer active.
Lead / Architect / CTO