We are looking for Senior SDET (Java and Cucumber) - remote possible
Our client is a leading global Financial markets data provider runs a number of change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in real-time, high-frequency, and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in an environment that is very engaging. We are looking for developers to join the team that works on development & maintenance of the administrative component for FXT trading system. The goal of the project is to enabling simple management for the tens of thousands of users who rely on FXT.
• Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
• Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
• Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
• Investigating issues, testing bugs, and creating and managing bug reports.
• Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
• Managing the final quality of production release.
Mandatory Skills:Java (3-5 years), Cucumber (3-5 years), Git (3 years), Lambdas (3 years), IDEA (3 years), Java Servlets (3 years), JBDC (3 years), Oracle (3 years), Web Services (3 years)
Nice-to-Have Skills:Spring Boot (3 years), FIX protocol (3 years), Hadoop (3 years)
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 November 2020