We are looking for a Sales Manager who can accelerate our day to day activities with our traffic of new customers and increase the quality of customer development.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with new clients and ensuring potential customers are successful in providing services; resulting in customer satisfaction, retention, growth, and reference-ability. You will report to the СEO. Serving as the primary point of contact and escalation point, you will:
- Qualify and disqualify both inbound leads and outbound leads, consistently meet and exceed sales goals by delivering values-aligned, sales qualified leads
- Effectively use sales tools and dashboards to track, optimize and automate the business development process
- Be ready to form a result-oriented strong performing sales team
- Be effective in teaming with a broad range of colleagues across DOIT Software
- Support client satisfaction, success, retention, and renewal
Sales Operation Responsibilities:
- Control and setup new automation process of lead generation
- Taking ownership of projects outside of assigned account tasks
- Following through on identified revenue opportunities for unassigned accounts.
- Personal interest in client service and client success; enjoy working with people, with natural and effective communication and relationship building skills.
- Analytical skills; methodical and detail-oriented planner and problem-solver; ability to identify root causes.
- Strong, influential written, and verbal communication skills, with some technical writing experience.
- Any Industry business background required: FMCG, or Finance, or - Telecommunications, or HealthCare, or Retail, or other.
- Proactive, with excellent prioritization and task management skills; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Focus and attentiveness on details and ability to learn from scratch
* Bachelor's degree
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
* Solid understanding of the IT industry, market knowledge, main client needs
* Proactive, with excellent prioritization and task management skills; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Entrepreneurial attitude, taking great pride in bringing positive change to an organization
* 2+ years in the IT Outsourcing industry
* Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
* Business Analysis
* Powerful communication skills (Advanced English level)
About DOIT Software
DOIT Software — mobile app & web development company.
We’re working with The USA, German, Norwegian, Sweden markets. We’re building a company based on values and it’s really important for us to work in a warm atmosphere of mutual understanding and with people who are growing professionally with us every day. Only in this way together we can build a really great company.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.