We are looking for a Senior .Net developer who will participate in the development of the new direction of the existing project in the logistics industry. A new developer will be able to grow as a Lead developer.
Stack: .NET Framework 4.6, .NET Core, TS, Angular 8, SQL in Azure, MongoDB, CI/CD.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack (.Net + Angular) developer who is willing to become a lead developer to join our team.
- At least 4 years of experience in commercial .NET web-development;
- At least 1 years of experience in commercial enterprise solutions;
- Strong knowledge of .NET platform (.NET Framework and .NET Core) and C# language;
- Understanding and practical implementation of OOP principles and architectural design patterns;
- Strong database development experience (T-SQL, MS SQL, Database performance optimization techniques), other relational database management systems;
- Strong experience with NoSQL DBMS (MongoDB, Redis);
- Strong understanding of ORM’s (Entity Framework, Dapper);
- Experience with Azure Service Platform or similar (AWS or GCP);
- Experience with CI/CD configuration;
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Will be a plus:
- RxJS experience;
- Automation Tests experience (Unit Tests, Selenium);
- Experience with SOA and Microservices;
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik and similar);
- DevOps skills would be a good plus;
- Team Leading skills - to operate as a team lead of a small, cross-functional team.
- Collaborate with business (product managers, end-users) to design, develop and deliver software that creates business value;
- Guide, mentor team and conduct the code reviews;
- Drive and contribution to architecture changes/improvements for the product;
- Ensure that software standards and quality targets are met;
- Monitoring, optimizing and improving development processes;
- Designing architect solutions and developing prototypes in cooperation with a team.
IT Craft offers:
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications;
- Comfortable working environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Benefits package;
- Reward for sport activities;
- In-house English training.
Please send your CV.
The IT Craft company has been working on the IT market for more than 15 years. We base our work on the principles of openness, predictability and responsibility.
We always accomplish all that was promised to our clients, employees or colleagues.
We stimulate the growth of skills and potential of our employees, because it’s the growth of the company in the future.
Join us to work on a wide range of projects from all around the world!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 October 2020