SevenPro is looking for an experienced Android Engineer to join the team.
It is an advanced hearing screening solution that can be used anywhere and without a direct professional assistant. An online computer-based solution can be done via web test, smartphone app and etc..
Our client offers a fast and reliable hearing evaluation, taking the first step towards getting better hearing health. The team includes a professional audiologist, a software team, and a hearing dispenser expert.
- Developing mobile and kiosk applications for self-hearing tests.
- Cloud-based integration can be used anytime to control physical hearing aids/amplifiers via Bluetooth/NFC.
- 3+ years of Android experience
- Kotlin, Android SDK, OOP
- Experience with developing Android apps for both phones and tablets
- Experience with CI/CD systems
- English Intermediate and higher
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
Will be a plus:
- Experience working with external smart devices via NFC/Bluetooth
- Working in a team of talented and passionate engineers;
- Opportunity to work with the most trending technologies;
- Long-term enjoyable cooperation;
- 20 Payable vacation and 5 sick days;
- English classes;
- Regular performance & career development reviews;
- Cozy office and nice family-type atmosphere;
- Team building events.
SevenPro is a team of professionals whose goal is to provide high-quality services in Software Development and Technology Consulting.
Staying constantly focused on our clients’ plans, needs or expectations we comprehensively analyse their requests and eventually suggest the target solutions exclusively tailored to each specific customer.
Each member of SevenPro team is a keeper of seven core values and principles, which form the basis of our work, our common desire to be experts in the services we provide.
We respect each employee and each client we have. Thus we set the highest priority to ensure full compliance between their expectations and the results obtained.
DOU company page: