MOBILUNITY IS A PROVIDER OF DEDICATED DEVELOPMENT TEAMS AIMING TO BRING EUROPEAN CORPORATE CULTURE TO THE UKRAINIAN IT-LABOR MARKET. THROUGHOUT ALL THE YEARS OF OUR EXISTENCE AND UNTIL NOW, WE’VE BEEN WORKING HAND IN HAND WITH EUROPEAN COMPANIES AS OUR PRIMARY PARTNERS. BY OUR OWN EXAMPLE, WE ARE PROVING THAT THE DEDICATED TEAM MODEL WORKS THE BEST IN ALL DIRECTIONS INCLUDING EMPLOYEE’S INTERESTS AS PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN OUR MAIN ASSET. JOINING MOBILUNITY YOU WON’T EVER FEEL ALONE.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Our Client’s company advises and guides customers in their digital transformation and (sales) strategy through the optimization, digitization and implementation of innovative and flexible B2B business solutions.
This can be done through OroCRM, OroCommerce, Marello Unified Commerce Management and more.
The company is a network of talented experts, passionate entrepreneurs and digital pioneers. With a mix of infinite creativity, expertise, quality, motivation and mutual trust, we can proactively respond to the needs of our customers so that they can grow.
Proud member of Hyperion and Cronos Groep.
- Develop for OroPlatform, OroCRM and OroCommerce: OpenSource solutions available on GitHub for community developers and enterprise solutions available on GitHub for partners only (our Client is a partner)
- Use relevant open-source solutions for PHP, such as Symfony, Doctrine, Twig, Oro components and other leading technologies
- Study the business cases of the product, assess clients’ needs, plan and evaluate stories alongside the team and the Product Owner
- 2+ years of experience working with PHP, Symfony
- Good object-oriented design (OOD) skills, strong knowledge of PHP, SQL and MySQL server
- Very Good knowledge of Symfony
- Good knowledge of JSON:API and REST
- Good knowledge of CSS2/3
- Good knowledge of HTML
- Responsive design experience
- Experience working with LESS/SCSS
- Good communication skills
- Being Autonomous, reactive, involved and relational ease is required
- Upper-intermediate level of English
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Experience with Magento, ORO Commerce, eCommerce and CRM systems
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ and Redis
- Experience with CentOS 7
STAGES OF THE HIRING PROCESS:
- HR Call with a Recruiter from Mobilunity
- An interview with a Client in English
- Technical interview with a PHP Developer from the Client’s side in English
JOINING THE TEAM YOU WILL GET:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered
- Perfect office location: city-center, 900m from Lukyanivska metro station, a green and spacious neighborhood with lots of cafes and supermarkets nearby
- No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors
- English classes in 1-to-1 & group modes with elements of gamification
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups
COME ON BOARD, AND LET’S GROW TOGETHER!
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets - from US and Canada to Europe and Israel - and help them creating the products and services they exactly need.
Our team keeps on growing and we constantly need new bright, smart and inspired professionals to #joinus and help creating something amazing.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.