Daxx is looking for an Angular Developer to join the Bottomline team in Kyiv.
This is your chance to work as a Software Engineer for Bottomline, a leading company in the European market of Inventory Routing services. Bottomline is a young and dynamic company, where you will find challenges, entrepreneurship, and innovation. We are a strong team that wants to grow!
Bottomline Software develops a planning and scheduling software suite for fuel distribution to sites for clients throughout Europe. The suite supports schedulers in optimizing goals while maximizing truck volumes and the number of trucks managed per scheduler.
As a Software Engineer, you are a part of an agile development team that is responsible for the next generation of our Inventory Routing software. This SaaS platform will offer our customers advanced optimization, sales forecasting, and real-time responsiveness to events in the supply chain.
In collaboration with the Product Owner and Business Consultants, you will work on delivering working software via valuable increments to our customers.
In order to scale up, and remain competitive, it is important to focus on quality, and keep cost of ownership low. Together with the architects and other engineers, you will be responsible for keeping the platform maintainable and scalable.
• You have working experience with TypeScript and Angular
• You have experience with Test Driven Development
• You are familiar with lean and agile software development methodologies
• A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field
• You are result-oriented and feel responsible for the work you do
• You are a team player, with a focus on business value
• You are accurate and reliable
Will be a plus:
• Experience in supply chain management for bulk transportation
• Direct cooperation with the customer
• Dedicated HR / Client Manager
• Regular performance reviews
• Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
• Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
Daxx is a Dutch IT company that offers dedicated team IT services to international IT companies.
Founded in 1999 and headquartered in the Netherlands, Daxx has offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Dnipro employing over 400 staff. Daxx offers an exciting and comfortable environment to work in with interesting clients and interesting projects.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 October 2020