Мы продуктовая американская IT компания, которая создана в 2014, топ менеджерами из Фейсбука и Майкрософта.
Основной миссией компании является создание продуктов, которые делают мобильный трафик доступным по всему миру. Интересно? Читай дальше :)
Working with LotusFlare means working with a dynamic team of top engineers in the field at the leading edge of technology and infrastructure abstraction.
Our office is in the heart of the city providing besides great colleagues also good access to public transport and everything to make you enjoy the time in the office.
At LotusFlare, our managers focus on creating efficient teams and take care of your personal development, unleash your creativity and help you grow to leading industry experts in the cloud native infrastructure domain.
As a Software Engineer within our Server Engineering team you will work collaboratively with the engineering team as well as Mobile Operator’s to help build network stack to support millions of users. You come from a systems or development background (or are comfortable in both areas). You are self-directed and have the ability to track solutions from design through implementation, owning every step along the way. We strive for a deep understanding of the core technologies that are being used while building redundancy and establishing best practices.
We've developed a platform that integrates with mobile client side library and apps along with mobile network carrier systems. The Server Engineer would be responsible for further developing, securing, and scaling the backend infrastructure to support the platform in order to handle millions of concurrent API calls.
• BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
• 3+ years work experience, including programming experience in any JVM language / PHP / C++ / Lua.
• 2-3 years of experience building secure scalable web services
• Experience with RESTful services
• Good understanding of network stack and HTTP protocol
• Experience with concurrency, multithreading, or asynchronous programming
• Understanding of data modeling in SQL and/or NoSQL environment
• Experience with (any combination of) AWS, Redis, Kafka and Cassandra would be a plus
• Exceptional opportunities for professional growth working close with managers from Facebook and Microsoft
• The office near Teatralna m. st. (300 meters from Khreshchatyk)
• Paid Lunches
• Medical Insurance
• Flexible schedule with unlimited possibility to work from home :)
• Company covers taxes (by PE contract) and provide accountant assistance
• Business trips
• Full coverage for personal equipment usage
• Gym and football hall in the building
• Snacks, fruits, coffee, etc.
LotusFlare is US-based product company, which was founded in 2014 by former executives from Facebook.
Our founders led the team that helped Facebook reach over one billion users on mobile. We bring this Growth expertise to established companies in telecom, finance, media and technology. We help them build awesome digital experiences and systematically drive user engagement, retention and monetization on these apps and websites.
Our clients include some of the world’s leading mobile brands: Linkedin, Supercell, Skype, Verizon Wireless, Singtel, Capital One, Ooredoo and Telenor.
Our headquarters and technology development center are in Silicon Valley, and we have operations across Asia and Europe.
LotusFlare is helping mobile app developers grow and engage their users.
Every app developer has a growth issue from getting their first users and maintaining growth. On top of that they need to keep users engaged to prevent churn.
Our mission is to “Make mobile more accessible for the world” and this will take a lot of smart and passionate people to achieve. Together we will all work towards making this possible while at the same time having fun and learning a lot of things.
We are a product and engineering focused company with one global team. The successful people at LotusFlare are those who share our values as a company.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 October 2020