PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation solution with advanced capabilities, but simple and easy to use for teams of all sizes. We are opening up in Kyiv and want to start strong by hiring a strong engineering team.
PandaDoc is a successful B2B Saas company with more than 20.000 clients with a fantastic market fit! Our engineering team is 100+people already and we want to scale even more responding to our business needs. PandaDoc mobile application lets the users track the status of their documents, sign them, and create documents from photos and files. Our goal is to further enhance the app so that it supports all the major capabilities that PandaDoc has on the web.
In this role, you will:
- Write high quality-code to support our mobile and other web applications
- Improve and maintain existing code and architecture
- Create and implement unit and end-to-end tests
- Collaborate through code reviews
- Work with CI/СD instruments
- Collaborate with teams to understand product vision and follow requirements
- Professional experience developing software solutions using JS ES6+, HTML and CSS
- Proficiency working with React with a strong understanding of application lifecycle and library components
- Thorough understanding of Redux and its core principles
- Validated experience building web applications for mobile devices
- Proven, hands-on experience in React Native and mobile app development for Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Strong experience in programming mobile device functionalities within camera, geolocation, network status, notifications, data storage, etc.
- Prior experience in analyzing and improving web application performance
- Experience working with Git
- Experience with CI/CD and its associated tools
- Knowledge of basic software development patterns and key principles of software development
What we offer:
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation solution with advanced capabilities, but simple and easy to use for teams of all sizes. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 November 2020