IT Recruiter to US-based product company to our Kyiv office.
We are looking for a skilled and passionate IT Recruiter to join our HR and Recruitment team. We expect a result-oriented attitude from you, and from our side, we offered you fast career growth opportunities, an open-mind, and a results-driven work environment.
We expect from you:
• At least 2 years experience in IT recruitment (in IT product company will be a great plus)
• Decent knowledge of the IT market, its players, salary ranges, and market tendencies
• Knowledge of different recruiting methodologies (you can find relevant candidates not only via LinkedIn)
• Warm and welcoming personality
• English — at least Upper-Intermediate.
Will be a plus:
• A solid pool of connections with Ukrainian developers
• Understanding of technologies in the IT Industry.
• Cozy office in the heart of Kyiv, close to all 3 underground lines (Maydan Nezalezhnosti is 150 meters away)
• Permanent employment, work schedule 5/2 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. or from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Paid 24 vacation days and sick leaves
• Multinational and intercultural experience
• Adequate teammates
• Possibilities to learn and develop yourself
• Market benefits.
• Full recruitment life cycle of technical positions
• Conduct interviews with candidates
• Talent mapping, sourcing, and assessment
• Support candidates during the recruitment process
• Work closely with Talent researcher to coordinate the search and set up recruitment priorities.
About EdIble Arrangements Ukraine
Edible Arrangements Ukraine is a technological and R’n’D center located in Kyiv. Our parent company is Edible Arrangements who is the leader in the American franchise market. Edible was founded in 1999 based on deliciously different idea: a fruit bouquet. Since then, we’ve grown into America’s favorite gifting brand, with over 1,000 franchise locations, a world-class eCommerce function and millions of customers every year.
Through all that growth, one thing hasn’t changed: our commitment to helping people celebrate what’s good in life! We pride ourselves on our knack for innovation, our entrepreneurial spirit, and working with the most talented IT representatives.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 October 2020