Innovative company that develops and manufactures building control and security systems is looking for a talented and ambitious Senior Business System Analyst. The company mission is to make every home and office safe.The primary product is building control system for protecting home and property.
What are we looking for?
• 3+ years of work experience as a Business and System Analyst in IT (development experience in mobile applications)
• Successful experience creating product from scratch
• Strong technical background, experience in designing desktop applications
• Expertise with formalization requirements, writing user stories, use cases, technical specifications • Experience creating PRD, BRD, SRS, FRS;
• Experience in functional and non-functional requirements description;
• Experience in business processes modeling and documenting;
• User interface prototyping;
• Experience in full software development life cycle;
• Experience in change management and bug tracking systems;
• Knowledge of UML, BPMN methodologies;
• Agile development experience;
• Strong writing and speaking English (Upper-intermediate level or higher).
Will Be a Big Plus
• UI/UX sketch design experience;
• UML modeling experience;
• SW QA experience;
• Experience in the IOT domain.
• Strong communication and presentation skills;
• Pro-activeness in communication with stakeholders, developers, QAs and customers;
• Highly motivated with a strong sense of responsibility, result oriented.
What will you do?
• Communication with Stakeholders for requirements gathering;
• Business analysis, functional design, data structures design, prototyping system;
• Business logic description, use cases, user stories;
• Approving architecture solution, design and documentation with stakeholders;
• Approving requirements with development and testing teams;
• Support customers during acceptance testing and rollout of new functionality;
• Create documentation, e.g. business requirements specification, technical requirements specification;
What we offer:
• Dynamic and professional team
• Competitive salary
• All social guarantees
• Medical insurance
• Innovative and interesting project
• Cozy office near Palats Ukraina metro station
Don't hesitate for too long! Send us your CV now))
Recruit Alliance is a strategic partner in the field of HR consulting starting from 2000
Company Mission is to contribute to the development of Ukrainian and foreign companies by providing quality services in the field of HR consulting.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 October 2020