We invite Java Developer to join our friendly team!
At our company, we secure enterprise information and applications on today’s most popular mobile and desktop platforms to protect both company and personal data. An exceptional user experience enhances productivity, whenever and wherever people want or need access.
You will have the opportunity to get your hands on developing large-scale server components for enterprise systems. We are looking for someone who loves designing and tinkering with some hefty systems, enjoys working with a team of talented developers, and eager to take on big challenges.
We need someone with a passion for problem solving and maintaining world-class applications and desire to make an impact on our organization and on real world problems.
- Collaborate with cross-functional global teams to define, design, develop, and deliver new exciting features to delight our customers
- Continuously explore, evaluate, and incorporate new technologies into our products and processes to improve development efficiency
- Deliver quality software solution following Agile SDLC
- Unit and integration testing, defect analysis and resolution
- Analyze and resolve performance issues and other limitations
- Provide support to internal and external customers, include our development community
- 2+ year experience as a Java engineer
- Experience in Java, Spring framework, Hibernate, and various design patterns
- Experience in building and using RESTful APIs
- Experience in web security (HTTPS, JWT)
- Experience in Maven, Git
- Bachelor degree of Computer Science or equivalent
- Self-motivated and excellent written and verbal communication
Nice to have, but not critical
- Basic knowledge of C#, JS (React)
- Experience with AWS or any other cloud
- Experience with event-driven architecture (messaging)
- Experience with certificates, encryption, and other advanced security knowledge
- Experience in JDBC, Database schema design, strong fundamentals of relational database and SQL
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Ability to work well in a very dynamic, fast-moving environment with high expectations
SoftServe is the largest Ukrainian IT company, a team of 8000+ thinkers and makers, true professionals and good people. We like what we do and do it well. For us, that means a lot.
From engineering to architecture, business analytics to project management, artificial intelligence to customer support solutions, and so much more — choose from a variety of paths and grow your dreams.
Our company isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology, and use it to extend boundaries and connect people, businesses and ideas for the better. We encourage that passion by helping our employees not only build great careers but live great lives.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 November 2020