On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Ciklum is building a team to work on various projects which primary goal to improve and automate the customer’s business processes, reduce time and efforts, required for various operations.
Client for this project is the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. Client provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services worldwide.
• Back End development of new functionality
• Participating in code and architectural reviews, documenting architecture
Communicating with stakeholders: PMs, developers, architects, QA engineers and other colleagues
• Proactive position in solution development, processes improvements
• Delivering the product roadmap and planning for the future
• Handle complex problems that might arise during solution development and provide field support with creative and rapid solutions
• Ensure that the highest coding standards are met and write highly testable, automatable and performant code over the whole SDLC
• More than 4 years of experience in commercial software development
• Excellent knowledge of computer science and computing theory:
– OOP, DDD, SOLID, TDD, BDD
– Database theory (RDBMS, NoSQL)
– Algorithms and data structures
– Design, architectural and enterprise patterns
• Understanding of network protocols and conventions (e.g. HTTP, REST), authentication and authorization flows and practices
• Excellent knowledge and experience with C# and .NET
• Commercial experience with:
– .NET Framework, .NET Core, ASP.NET (Core, MVC, WebAPI)
– ORM (e.g. Entity Framework, Dapper)
– RDBMS (especially SQL Server)
– Messaging systems (e.g. RabbitMQ, ServiceBus)
– Cloud providers (e.g. Azure)
– Testing frameworks (e.g. NUnit, XUnit, MSTest)
– Continuous Integration (e.g. TeamCity, GitLab, Jenkins)
– Web Servers
– Version control systems (e.g. GIT)
– Containerization and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
What's in it for you
• Career growth opportunities
• Realization of your innovative ideas in building new solutions and services
• Possibility to propose solutions on a project
• Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
• Professional skills development and training programs
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
• Learn different business domains
• Constant flow of new projects
• Dynamic and challenging tasks
• Projects from scratch
• Continuous self-improvement
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
C# / .NET