Our client, top tier global investment bank, is building a new big data storage and analytics platform to aid in achieving its strategic goals.
The first and primary job of this platform is to centralize all data about transaction costs and provide reporting that will help in the reduction of operations overhead and in automation of manual processes.
The candidate will work on development of new functionality for EQD project closely with other teams over the globe.
- Experience in testing automation for Services, Big Data and real time processing applications
- Tests automation: Unit, integration, E2E testing
- Strong SQL knowledge for testing purposes
- Experience of testing automation for Kafka, Hadoop, Storm, Spark
- Experience in CI: uDeploy, TeamCity
- Experience with GIT, BitBucket
- Knowledge of Java Core and microservices
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 November 2020