American Product Company is looking for Python Data Engineer on a Big Data solution for the internal Customer Service that used to collect, search and visualize data metrics .
Dish Ukraine is a wholly owned subsidiary of Dish Technologies LLC. Our mission is to develop software for a new generation of video streaming products for use in a wide variety of markets ranging from satellite television to home security systems.
A Big Data solution for the internal Customer Service that used to collect, search and visualize data metrics of a specific customer, STBs installation and provide sufficient information that helps monitor the overall installation stability and may assist to resolve any kind of networking issue that may occur in daily usage.
In terms of the project the agile development team is working on the next things:
· Processing large amounts of STBs metrics and store them to Cloud data storage
· Collecting complex metrics data and visualize them in friendly forms
· Administrating/managing the current AWS infrastructure
· Providing and supporting WEB-based tools for Customer Support service
Required skill set
· 3+ years of Python 2 and 3 programming
· Flask framework, Gunicorn
· Experience with Hadoop ecosystem
· Knowledge of relational and distributed databases and query languages
· API design experience
· Experience with Linux based systems
· Intermediate English
Nice to have
· AWS experience, AWS CLI
· Data manipulation using PySpark
· Experience with Elastic stack
· Java experience
· Understanding Git workflow
· Experience with Agile and Scrum
· Architectural thinking
· Individual development plan and technical/soft training, certificates.
· Competitive salary and regular review it based on technical skills.
· English classes.
· Paid swimming pool/gym as a part of social package.
· Medical insurance.
About Dish Ukraine
DISH is a Fortune 200 company with more than $15 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider.
We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service — Sling TV — that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television. Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win — it’s in our DNA.
We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
DOU company page: