The system runs on Kubernetes/Proxmox architecture and consists of the components listed below. Cluster orchestration is done with Rancher. We use Zabbix for system monitoring.
The system consists of the following components:
* High availability Kubernetes
* High availability Rancher
* Replicated Redis
* Replicated MongoDB
* Java (Play framework, Spring framework)
The system runs in a Kubernetes cluster, we're handling solid traffic from the client applications. We're expanding our DevOps team as the company and business grow.
* System setup, monitoring, diagnostics, and problem resolution.
* Improving the monitoring system, adding mechanisms when we can predict failures, and proactively correcting pre-failing conditions.
* Refining the system of upgrade deployment
* Support of the system responsible for product builds (TeamCity)
* Gitlab installation support
* Jira installation support
* Support company website from the SysAdmin perspective (Nginx, FTP, Wordpress)
* Experience with Docker;
* Experience working with the systems running in Docker
* Knowledge and experience configuring and supporting docker images and Kubernetes clusters
* Knowledge and experience with bash, chef, ansible
* Knowledge of a programming language (Python or node) is a big plus but is not required.
This is a remote job.
We are small, but an extremely strong team of developers. We develop our own product (backendless.com) and we also develop projects for customers. It is not easy to get a job at Backendless, you have to be exceptional. Once you make it, it will be the best experience you will ever have.
Job posted on
3 March 2023