Young fintech company that operates in the alternative lending space and provides white-labeled turnkey working capital solutions enabling merchant facing companies to offer alternative funding products to their customers as a value-added proposition.
● 2+ years of experience in Java software development
● Knowledge of Java 8 or higher
● High interest in all new technologies, tools, and practices in software development
● Good understanding of microservices architecture
● Strong knowledge in SQL, REST
● Basic algorithms knowledge
● Basic understanding of DevOps practices and AWS cloud technologies
● Orientation on quality
● English level: Upper-intermediate or higher.
Would be a plus:
● Experience working with money, transactions, financial or banking services
● Experience working with Kafka or similar tools
● Сompletely new ambitious project, no legacy code
● The client is in our timezone
● Work in a strong team
● Having a separate BA and QA roles in the team
● Following scrum processes effectively
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker
● Full compensation package
● Building a business logic for a fin-tech startup using cutting-edge technologies and tools
● Creating unit tests
● Documenting own services/algorithms/functionality on the wiki
● Participating in making all technical decisions in the team
Stack: Java 11, Quarkus, Hibernate, VertX, PostgreSQL, Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker, Gradle
SPD-Ukraine is a leading provider of software development services. Established in 2006, the company was created to focus on high-end business solutions. Over the years, SPD-Ukraine extended the range of its services and has built strong relationships with the clients across the globe.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.