Established in 1974, Galaxy Control Systems is a global leader in the access control industry and an award-winning defense contractor that developed a surveillance and tracking system for the US Military.
Currently in search for a UI/UX Designer, who can develop clear and simple to use interfaces for mobile and web apps.
They expect you to be organized and develop interfaces systematically and cohesively, to improve the user journey, closely work with PM, marketing, and dev teams.
- an actual portfolio;
- 3+ years of experience a UX Designer in web and mobile apps;
- 3+ years of experience in UI design;
- high skills in Sketch, Photoshop, Figma, Invision or similar tools;
- must be proficient in English.
- analytical skills + instruments;
- understanding of intuitive interface concept;
- experience in conducting Customer Interviews and testing UX prototypes with users;
- proactive communication skills.
If you are
- a designer at heart, who is passionate and committed to solving users’ problem;
- work easily with everyone from the designer to developer to researcher and support teammates to deliver good work on time;
- understands UI & UX design, usability testing, and can drive project decisions collaboratively with team members and best industry practices;
- knowledge of the principles of Material Design / Human Interface Guidelines;
- knowledge of typography, composition, modular grids and working with color;
- understanding the principles of layout for web and mobile devices, responsive design;
then you are THE RIGHT PERSON for the team!
- work closely with the Product Manager to gather requirements for new features and feature enhancements for the product
- implement new features and enhancements seamlessly in existing design
- own the product UX design process and work end to end: research user needs, design the workflows and deliver the user experience design solution for the UI as prototypes and high fidelity wireframes
- work closely with engineers to keep them involved in the design process, to communicate the designs effectively and to support them as they build and release
- cooperate with the marketing team to gather users’ feedback and requirements
- remote work in the start and comfortable working conditions in the office in the future (after COVID-19 they will be open a new office in Kiev)
- all conditions for development and full support from colleagues and the company;
- good salary
Join the team and bring new technologies to the market!
Job posted on
28 October 2020