Just imagine: you're working with VMware, writing test with the last Python version, increasing product performance and scalability in 10 times, having trips to Palo Alto. Inspiring, isn't it? AgileEngine, the exclusive partner of VMware, invites you to join the skilled Ukrainian team.
On behalf of VMware, AgileEngine is looking for a Jr/Mid Automation QA Engineer to join our team in Kyiv.
Do you love to make new things, develop and test cool stuff that will be used by top IT companies? Do you want to learn about new groundbreaking networking and cloud technologies in a hands-on, fun, and exhilarating environment? If you want the thrill of your life, want to change the world and work with and learn from a team of rock star QA engineers and developers, then come join us. We pay as much attention to building a culture of fast learning in a fun and trustworthy environment as we do to building and testing our products.
- 1+ years of experience in QA
- experience in Web, REST API, UI, and End-to-End testing
- experience with Python 3+ automation and Selenium
- understanding of OOP
- experience in one/more of the following — SQL, NoSQL, API gateways, L7 caching, distributed systems (dockers, containers, HA, DR, scale), Kubernetes, microservices, API load testing, load balancers, Analytics
- understanding of Networking fundamentals
- upper-intermediate English
- excellent presentation and communication skills combined with the ability to work in a distributed team environment
EXTRA POINTS FOR:
- experience in Web Application Security testing/Penetration testing
- experience in AWS/Azure
- experience in Virtualization, Containers (LXC, Docker)
- experience in Agile/Scrum environment
- Advanced PyTest usage
- interesting projects and challenging tasks
- flexible work schedule and partial remote
- zero bureaucracy
- friendly team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself!)
- US democratic management style
- business trips to the USA
- opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
- cool events and team activities
- professional seminars and training, professional studying
- write front-end automated tests using Selenium Webdriver
- write REST and JSON RPC API automated tests
- define, modify and execute test plans and regression strategies
- perform exploratory testing with an automation first mindset
- perform application testing to ensure program changes are functional and are in compliance with established standards
- document software issues and enhancement requests and assist development with concise and detailed steps for the defects found while performing manual functional, integration, and regression tests
- progressively enhance continuous integration using tools like Jenkins and Gitlab
- work with all functions to improve overall development and test processes
- build functional and regression automation test suites
- perform load and scale testing
- work closely with Software and QA Engineers in Kyiv and Palo Alto to jointly deliver a cohesive solution
- be an advocate for testing software
The trusted platform provider of choice for more than 500,000 customers globally, VMware is the pioneer in virtualization and an innovator in cloud and business mobility. A proven leader, we allow you to run, manage, connect and secure applications across clouds and devices in a common operating environment, so you get both freedom and control.
VeloCloud by VMware provides bandwidth expansion as well as direct optimal access to enterprise and cloud applications, and data. It also enables virtual services insertion in cloud and on premise — while dramatically improving operational automation.
We are a fast growing company in Ukraine with offices in Kharkov, Kiev & Odessa. Our true selling point is the projects we have. We work with cool startups and innovative companies that have big ideas and budgets to implement them. This includes big names like LivingSocial with 90 million users, BleacherReport with 20 000 000 MAU or FunnyOrDie - famous Emmy-winning comedy video website and film/TV production company.
Come grow with us!
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.