Senior QA Automation Engineer with strong experience in mobile test automation (both, native iOS and native Android apps), Java+Kotlin. There is JD for this role.
Our client is looking for a Test automation service provider to support improving the test automation process.
The development team has already run a POC for a test automation platform and works on increasing the coverage. Existing solution is based on Python, Appium and supports only Android for now. No iOS solution yet, but the team wants to support it as well.
The project is oriented to keep the implementation and proceed with improving the solution and coverage.
• 4+ years of professional experience in QA Automation area
• Solid skills in Java 8+/Kotlin and OOP
• Hands-on experience in mobile app test automation using Appium
• Experience building apps with Xcode and/or Android Studio
• Experience in using Espresso, Detox or similar
• Experience with testing web-based software (Selenium WebDriver, Selenide)
• Proven experience in the creation of automation frameworks from scratch.
• Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, Teamcity, or similar).
• Experience writing queries against relational DBs (e.g. MySQL) and/or document DBs (e.g. Mongo)
What’s in it for you?
● 1,5+ month project;
● Remote work;
● Competitive compensation according to the candidate’s expectations;
● Work in a friendly, professional international team;
● 40 h/week;
Unicsoft is an innovative technology boutique.
We deliver software products, powered by Blockchain and AI technologies, for enterprises and fast growing startups.
The team of over 100 talents has united to deliver expertise and to drive the digital transformation for our customers. We deeply analyse customers’ goals to rocket-boost businesses and build long-lasting relationships with companies in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany and Israel, since 2005.
Key facts about Unicsoft:
- founded in 2005
- 50 technologies in our stack
- 100+ employees;
- 75% customer retention rate;
Currently the company is composed of 2 main subdivisions: Dedicated Teams (projects managed by our clients) and Solution as a Service (products that we deliver end-to-end with our internal expertise).
Our head office is located in Kiev.
The first three things newcomers notice in our company are
- challenging projects on cutting-edge technologies;
- professional team;
- friendly atmosphere.
Join us and get the project of your dream :)
DOU company page:
Job posted on
28 October 2020