We are looking for an experienced Angular Software Engineer
Our client is seeking an Angular Software Engineer on the project for decommission a legacy API gateway service written on Groove. We are looking for a well-rounded Angular developer who is passionate about the front-end user experience and have a strong desire to deliver elegant, intuitive web-based UIs for enterprise applications. You would be a member of a highly Agile team tasked with developing new functionality as well as maintaining and supporting the existing, publicly available product. Specifically, you will be responsible for development of new service based on Angular and NodeJS. The ideal candidate is self-directed and a fast learner with flexibility and creativity to work on new technologies as well as legacy components.
• Collaborate with peers and UX consultants on UI and interaction designs
• Mentor junior resources on best practices of front-end development and Angular
• Use and make occasional contributions to supporting backend REST APIs
• Build prototypes used to collect user feedback in order to iterate through design choices.
• Develop automated test solutions across all supported desktop browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) and iOS and Android devices
• Building backend services in NodeJS
• Degree in Computer Science/Similar Field, or relevant work experience
• Experience with one or more Automated UI testing frameworks (Jest, Karma, Protractor, Selenium, Jasmine, Silk Test, etc)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• NestJS Framework
• Amazon Web Services
• Mobile UI frameworks and related technologies (PhoneGap/Cordova, Sencha Touch, iOS, Swift, Android, etc)
• Agile/scrum development methodology
• Familiarity with commercial security applications/infrastructure products
SoftServe is the largest Ukrainian IT company, a team of 8000+ thinkers and makers, true professionals and good people. We like what we do and do it well. For us, that means a lot.
From engineering to architecture, business analytics to project management, artificial intelligence to customer support solutions, and so much more — choose from a variety of paths and grow your dreams.
Our company isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology, and use it to extend boundaries and connect people, businesses and ideas for the better. We encourage that passion by helping our employees not only build great careers but live great lives.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 November 2020