We are looking for an Embedded Firmware Developer to join our team at Vilmate.
Our client is a Swedish company that is manufacturing smartly designed chargers for electric cars. They have unique features that help consumers to have economically more efficient charging solutions.
- Firmware development.
- Dealing with protocols of work.
- Design the chargers themselves.
- At least 2 years of experience working as an embedded developer.
- At least 2 years of experience with the C programming language.
- Experience from advanced firmware development on bare-bone MCU’s.
- Good understanding of how hardware features of MCU’s should be implemented.
- Experience using Cortex-M4 and Atmel Studio.
- Good English (written and verbal).
- Experience from LwIP, mbedTLS, encryption, ad-hoc networking, and EV charging.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours.
- Vacation – 20 working days’ annual leave.
- Paid sick days.
- A personal laptop with all the essential software installed.
- State holidays are granted.
- Corporate accountant and lawyer services.
- Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
- Costs related to participation in workshops and professional.
conferences are covered (up to 50% coverage).
- Сorporate events 2 times a year and team building.
Our company (vilmate.com) is a nearly 100-strong, close-knit and highly professional software development team based out of Kharkiv and Kyiv, Ukraine. We have been engaged in delivering bespoke software to North-American and Western-European clients since 2012 and are equally experienced in Web and mobile development.
Vilmate’s distinctive features as a company are an impressive and impeccable project delivery track record, a very large share of senior software engineers in our development team, an extremely low employee turnover and broad experience of delivering consulting solutions to clients in various business niches.
Since our company’s founding 8 years ago, we have seen an annual growth rate of 25%. Our client roster has been growing just as fast. Today, we pride ourselves on having created software that is used by some of Western Europe’s industry-leading retail and other brands.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 December 2020