During our twelve-year journey, we help our clients to create software engineering services that allow businesses to meet their needs and constraints. And now we’re looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join a fast growing product that our team has created from scratch.
It’s not a support position, it’s a great opportunity to build a healthcare product and work in a modern technology environment and constant communication with clients.
With the BA team on this project you will be responsible for work with requirements, identifying and analysing project stakeholders, taking a deep dive into the analysis of client’s needs. By the way, it’s not critical if you don’t have experience in the healthcare domain.
What you’ll help us with:
● identify and analyse project stakeholders
● conduct competitor analysis
● identify and analyse client’s problem and business requirements by Situation Statement, Vision Statement, BOM
● determine elicitation approach, conduct elicitation and confirm elicitation results
● assess current and determine future state, conduct gap analysis
● decompose business requirements into Epics/User Stories
● validate and verify requirements
● facilitate product roadmap development by User Story Map
● conduct Agile ceremonies such as Release and Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Demo
● visualize business processes and data models by Activity Diagram/BPMN, State Diagram, ERD etc.
Here’s the experience that will help you to do the job:
● 2+ years of BA experience
● experience with Scrum framework
● experience with epic and user stories concepts
● hand-on experience with Jira and Confluence
● customer communication experience
● Upper-Intermediate or Advanced level of English
These skills will also come in handy:
● strong analytical skills and willingness to dive into client’s business
● experience with BA team collaboration
● knowledge of notation systems and business process modeling (UML, BPMN, ERD, Context Diagram)
● Understanding of software development process
● Understanding of Usability principles
● structured knowledge of any BA standard — PMI, IIBA,Enterprise Architecture
What you’ll get from working with us:
●great compensation and social packages
●full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
●opportunities for professional growth
●individual development plan and a mentor to guide you
●team buildings and corporate activities
●English lessons with native speakers
●the best networking opportunities with international clients
Yalantis has been providing software development services for over 12 years, helping clients around the world implement their ideas and create projects that contribute to business growth. We work on projects in the domains of healthcare, real estate, logistics, and telecommunications for clients in the US, Western Europe, and the Middle East. Yalantis is characterized by a high level of professionalism at all project stages, from idea analysis to product promotion.
We are team players and we hire people with a similar outlook, because the success of our team is integral to our own success. We support and motivate each other to achieve our common goals by creating professional development plans, enhancing our expertise, and sharing our knowledge. Yalantis offers a stable and exciting job, IT career opportunities, an enjoyable work environment, and an attractive compensation package.
We’d be happy if you joined us!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 April 2021