Position: Senior Java Backend Developer
Project: Data aggregation center.
- Working experience for BMC projects or similar products from the same product domain (ITSM, Service Desk systems).
- 4+ years of Java experience, developing distributed web systems in Java.
- Strong OO-design and -programming skills preferred
- Experience of developing RESTful APIs
- Experience in server-side development of services, e.g. with Tomcat, Jetty
- Experience in the design and development of message-oriented, service based solutions
- Experience in creating modular systems and API design
- Experience developing solutions for the Linux platform; knowledge of Bash
- Experience in implementing network-based architectures
- Experience writing software using Test-Driven Development principle
- Experience with highly available, scalable and fault-tolerant systems is a plus
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Designs should be based on sound SOA best practices that support modular integrated design concepts
- Assess, Design, and Deliver an Integration Architecture that supports High Availability and Scalability
BMC delivers software solutions that help IT transform digital enterprises for the ultimate competitive business advantage. We have worked with thousands of leading companies to create and deliver powerful IT management services. From mainframe to cloud to mobile, we pair high-speed digital innovation with robust IT industrialization—allowing our customers to provide amazing user experiences with optimized IT performance, cost, compliance, and productivity. We believe that technology is the heart of every business, and that IT drives business to the digital age.
High level of compensation, medical insurance, a benefits package, gym, education programs, corporate events, good opportunity for professional growth.
We work from home during the quarantine period.
Let's communicate if you are interested in this position!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.