Support of remote distributed production infrastructure both bare metal and virtual servers (IBM Cloud); building environment and internal ecosystems (DEV/QA/Staging environment running on docker/mesos/k8s);
Maintenance, monitoring, upgrade, deployment, database administration. ·
· Support of remote distributed production infrastructure both bare metal and virtual servers (IBM Cloud);
· Support of build environment and internal ecosystems (DEV/QA/Staging environment running on docker/mesos/k8s);
· Maintenance, monitoring, upgrade, deployment, database administration;
· Full control of local dev/test/staging infrastructure;
· Troubleshooting PROD environment: configuration, performance, security etc.
Requirements (we don’t expect you to meet all requirement, this should also give you an idea of our technology stack):
· Strong Linux/Unix background - we use Ubuntu.
· Networking concepts: Routing, Firewalls, Load Balancers, VPN, NAT etc.
· Web Applications: http server configuration, proxying, rewriting, caching, CDN etc.
· Security: Authentication, Authorization, Accounting, SSL TLS, IPSEC.
· Troubleshooting: gathering debug/trace data, using APM/tracing tools like APM/zipkin/glowroot, centralized log management like graylog or ELK.
· Performance: understanding resource usage, ability to identify bottleneck, profiling, stress testing etc.
· Experience with microservice architecture (spring cloud/spring boot/Netflix flavors).
· Relational Database administration experience.
o indexes e.g. elasticsearch, solr
o kv stores e.g. memcahed, redis;
o databases : mongodb, cassandra
o timeseries databases
· Middleware: actimvemq, kafka etc.
· Experience administrating Java application servers like Tomcat.
· Git or similar.
· Orchestration systems like Mesos or Kubernetes.
· Automation/provisioning with tools such as Ansible (preferable), Salt, Puppet, Chef.
· Experience running infrastructure within Amazon, IBM Cloud, Google Cloud, etc.
· Understanding of CI/CD principles, experience with Jenkins.
· Bash or other scripting languages.
· Experience in acting as a part of development team and knowledge of basics of development processes;
· Understanding of Java Virtual Machine.
· Higher Education
· Intermediate English
- Fast learner
- Proactive person
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to be a successful member of the team
- Good team player
- Willingness to embrace the concept of iterative development as the means for building excellent products
- Readiness to give all the effort necessary to do an excellent job — even if it means putting in extra time to research the problem you’re facing
- You are a perfectionist; knowing how it should be done and not stop until it’s done right
- Good Communication skills
- Desire to make the world better :)
If you need more information about the company, please visit website www.worldticket.com
Job posted on
27 October 2020