Right now we are looking for experienced Release / DevOps Engineer to join the unique team.
This team works with our flagman game Caesars Casino, and responsible for this game at 5 social networks. It is a business-oriented team — they have own R&D, can choose own ways how to increase the effectiveness of the game. Everyone in this team can contribute to the business, and this is highly exciting!.
• Maintenance and development of production infrastructure
• Design and implementation of build, release, deployment, and configuration activities
• 3+ years of overall professional experience in System Administration
• 1+ years of overall professional experience in DevOps
• Extensive knowledge of docker container orchestration (K8S:setup,administration)
• Experience in building CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins, Teamcity)
• Extensive knowledge of Linux Systems
• Good knowledge bash or any other scripting lang
• Knowledge of MySQL (Maria DB, MemSQL) and NoSQL products (Aerospike, Couchbase)
• Confident in Ansible, Kafka
• Networking, Loadbalancing, L7 filters
• English Intermediate+
Nice to have:
• Java, Maven, Spring framework, Netflix OSS
• Service mesh, Istio on top of Envoy, Kubernetes objects (configMaps,daemonSets,canaryDeploys,etc)
• Enterprise BIG-IP architecture
• Understanding of Scrum practices
• Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours
• Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage
• Paid vacation and sick leaves
• Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events
• Corporate English classes
• Referral program
• Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities
• Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours
• Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world
Since 2010, Playtika has been a pioneer in the games industry.
We were the first to offer free-to-play casino games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. We were also one of the originators of live game operations, offering users personalized, daily game experiences with new events and exciting new features 365 days a year.
Our games have stood the test of time, leading with top-grossing titles for over five straight years.
As new trends and technologies continue to disrupt and reshape the gaming landscape, our eyes are keenly set on becoming the world’s leading provider of casual game entertainment. Through our diverse and constantly growing portfolio of games, we seek to create the most engaging and beloved entertainment experiences in the world.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
DevOps / Sysadmin