Currently we are looking for Full Stack .NET Developer to make our team stronger and ready for new challenges!
The project is our client’s core system for managing business operations. Custom in-house solution architectured for scalability and high-load spikes. Our client is expanding his operations from US to Europe and is looking to grow the engineering team to ensure the platform corresponds new business demand and challenges.
- 2+ years of software development experience with C#/ASP.NET/Core
- Understanding and following of OOP, SOLID REST/Web API
- Working with ORMs (NHibernate, Dapper is a plus)
- Solid experience with SQL/stored procedures (Oracle or Postgres is a plus)
- Unit testing
- VCS (Git)
- Experience working with the Agile methodology
Nice to have
- Understanding of microservices architecture
- Continuous Integration mindset
- Experience with NServiceBus and related technologies
- Able to adhere to technical standards within a development team
- Design, code, testing, debugging and implementation of high quality software
- Provide technical guidance on various technologies/systems
- Communicate openly & transparently in distributed team
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world;
- Lighthearted, inspiring and open company culture;
- Opportunities to travel;
- Health Insurance coverage;
- English language courses;
- Fresh fruit and other snacks onsite;
- Fun corporate events :)
Intellectsoft is a boutique IT solution provider headquartered in Palo Alto, CA. Our mission is to help global organizations overcome technology challenges of Digital Transformation. Established in 2007, the company operates multiple offices and engineering centers in the US, the UK, the Nordic region and Eastern Europe. Our main focus is on the new and emerging technologies, such as Cognitive Computing, Decentralized Applications, Internet-of-Things and Mixed Reality. Our service portfolio includes strategic IT consulting, CX design, development and full lifecycle management of custom products and applications, and system integration.
The company’s strategy is heavily geared towards development of its own platforms, frameworks and reusable components that are utilized for building custom solutions.
Among our clients are globally recognized brand names, such as Universal Pictures, Jaguar Motors, Qualcomm, Ernst & Young, Clinique, Bombardier, London Stock Exchange, Harley-Davidson and many others.
For more information please visit our website www.intellectsoft.net.
DOU company page: