New IVI project is looking for an experienced C++ Software Developer for an agile project.
The project is an ongoing development project for one of our OEM customers, which is featuring state of the art and innovative functionalities.
Global team of professionals in automotive industry with experiences in innovative development.
- Git + Gerrit
- CI/CD: Jenkins
- Target OS: Linux
• Work inside an intercultural team of many layers and competencies around software engineer, Architecture and development. The team is extended by Quality Engineering, functional testing, Specifiers and Screen & Widget creator.
• The work is to implement and design system and HMI components (according to roadmap planning and customer needs), analyze customer specifications, implementing of system and HMI features for different applications.
• 4+ years of experience with C++ incl. newest standards
• Experience with writing of stable, clean code
• Experience with projects evaluation
• Ability to quickly navigate in "third party" code to find potential problems and solutions
• Solid debugging and troubleshooting skills
• Git, Gerrit, Jenkins workflow
• Familiarity with Agile/Scrum environment
• Familiarity with Linux & Windows systems
• Qt, Python, Shell, Ruby
• 2+ years of Automotive experience in IVI/IC projects
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page: