Great UK project, International Money Transfer platform and app. Kyiv office (Podil) /partly remote (3/2), ~4,5k$
Skills: 5+ years of relevant experience with all stages of the product life cycle, conceptualization to implementation and exposure to Agile methodologies. Jira, SQL, BA techniques
Looking for an experienced and motivated Business Analyst who gets excited about ensuring that users are getting the best possible experience from our product and services, an advocate for providing clear requirements and process improvements with limited supervision.
Seeaking a natural collaborators who love to analyse and solve problems whilst focusing on user’s experience. You must have an eye for detail and desire to collaborate with people from different backgrounds with diverse perspectives.
- 5+ years of relevant experience with all stages of the product life cycle, conceptualization to implementation and exposure to Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Extensive experience in working with JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with SQL and writing queries to analyse data
- Experience working at an agile software company/start-up is a bonus
- Strong product instincts, you have a strong intuition about what users want
- Strong project management skills and a can-do attitude
- Practical experience with BA techniques
Nice to have:
- Experience working with cross-functional engineering teams (Back End, Front End, DevOps, QA)
- Experience with SQL, Excel, BI, and Jira
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Motivated self starters able to work with limited supervision.
- Requirements facilitations
- Creation and maintenance of documentations: requirement catalogue, SRS and backlog
- Translation business needs to specification
- Prioritization of features across projects
- Coordinating building, releasing, and testing features with our engineers, designers, and operations teams
- Conducting in-depth user interviews to better understand our customers and internal users on platform to provide recommendations on product features;
- Come up with innovative tech solutions to tough problems
- Monitor the performance of new initiatives as the business rolls our new feature and coordinate business model improvements with our marketing efforts
- Modeling of UML/BPMN.
Great new UK project, product company, international online money transfer platform and mobile app. Offices in UK, Europe, UA (up to 80 people).
About PSR Company
PSR Company is an international IT recruitment agency founded in 2007. For more than 14 years, our recruiters have been successfully filling vacancies for our clients all over the world. Our portfolio includes more than 150 global clients including European Commission, Ernst&Young, Samsung, 3DLOOK, Rakuten, GFK, and others
During the hiring process you are usually limited by the city or country. PSR erases the boundaries for you, looking for highly qualified and motivated professionals, ready to relocate anywhere in the world.
We nurture and encourage in our team the enviroment that includes trust, mutual respect, and professional growth and development.
Our recruitment team includes professionals who possess significant experience in IT industry. They know how and where to find the best candidates within the shortest period of time.
DOU company page: