We're looking for a proficient Business Analyst to join the New Customs project. You will gain unique experience working for the state reformation.
You will travel around Ukraine, solve unique issues, you will have free schedule. You will NOT be a state worker (НЕ державна служба), ФОП, зп в євро
● At least 3 years’ experience in IT industry;
● At least 2 years of BA experience in any methodology;
● Technical background (QA/dev/admin role, etc)
● Solid technical knowledge of software product development practices and technologies, including requirement management, Agile/Scrum
● Experience with different types of analysis: Business process analysis, Object-oriented analysis, Structured analysis, etc.;
● Proven expertise with development of documents on standard operating procedures (SOP);
● Strong understanding of SDLC, BPMN, etc.;
● Possess effective problem-solving, negotiation, and decision-making skills
● Ability to analyse, document, and effectively communicate business requirements and technical design;
● Excellent communication and people management skills;
● Fluency in command of written and spoken English (at least B2 level), Ukrainian and Russian (fluent).
● Bachelor's Degree in IT, business administration, or related field;
- Development projects scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders;
- Review of legal docs;
- Draft recommendations for amendments of legal acts;
- Check/ audit of all existing technical documentation on its improvement/ status;
- Coordination of internal delivery teams and third parties/vendors;
- Extract and development business and technical requirements/technical specifications based on project vision and goals for the solution;
- Estimation of projects performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques;
- Control on-time delivery and conformity to the requirements;
- Planning and prioritising projects backlog and development for the systems;
- Document standard operating procedures (SOP);
- Clarification of requirements, supporting the development process;
- Clarification of requirements for the e-Cabinet development and Single Window - if needed;
- Support PO during implementation activities;
- Support the following processes: Development, Legal amendments, Infrastructure update, Deployment, Testing (QA), Launch for new features (incl. creation of the library of technical specifications).
About LOBBY X
Хто ми є:
Ми - міжнародна рекрутингова компанія, що працює на клієнтів з України, США та Європи. Найцікавіші проекти, останні технології, кращі умови на українському ринку.
Ми працюємо як зі стартапами, так і з успішними усталеними компаніями, продуктами, а також аутсорс/аутстаф.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.