We are looking for a Project/Operations Manager to join our team. Addax is an IT company, that primarily working on interesting and challenging projects in the B2B area. We are providing custom development, consulting and support services for clients in a variety of industries.
We are looking for a Project/Operations Manager to join our team and solve project management problem form scratch. We are working on fast-growing, challenging projects, so everything must be controlled, prioritized, tested and planned in time.
1. Good knowledge of English.
2. Good knowledge of PM processes and approaches.
3. General understanding of SDLC and B2B.
4. Ability to analyze, and interpret the complex documents, software specifications, diagrams and etc.
5. Knowledge of Quality Assurance processes. (Manual/Function QA)
6. High availability. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive customer inquiries or complaints. Good communication skills required.
7. To be ready to learn and adapt (New technologies, new software, new teammates).
Desirable Skills (Non-required Skills):
1.UI/UX knowledge (Experience with Figma, Adobe XD, Balsamiq).
2. Basic technical background or basic understanding of technical processes (CI/CD, Version Control, etc).
3. Some experience of working with CRM/ERP (Salesforce, Zoho, Dynamics, Navision, NetSuite).
1. Managing projects in all phases. (Any new PM approaches, processes are welcome. We are open to changes.)
2. Communicating with clients and customers. Developing and delivering reports, proposals, requirements gathering questions, documentation, etc.
3. Estimating and prioritizing projects within the constraints of scope (Budget, deadlines, resources, team availability)
4. Closely working with team members (Managing risks, blocks, conflicts, etc).
5. Managing daily projects updates and tasks re-prioritization within the current team availability (Urgent tasks, Bugs, Updates)
6. Summarize, analyze and organize team progress in an internal report on a scheduled basis.
Addax provides consulting and development services for applications of any complexity. We have 15 years of experience servicing clients in a variety of industries. Addax is a registered Salesforce partner providing end-to-end Salesforce implementations, customizations and integrations for enterprises of all sizes. Addax boasts exclusive certified resources, extensive industry experience, impeccable program management and post-deployment support. Our team of experts work with you to ensure that business objectives are clearly defined, project risks are effectively managed, and needs are met in a timely fashion.
Job posted on
26 October 2020