Ciklum is looking for a talented and dedicated analyst with research/business mindsets to join our Data Solutions team. As part of this role you will help us scale and stabilize our new rocketing Digital Insights (DI) reporting products at SimilarWeb.
SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world’s biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and Adidas.
- using SimilarWeb’s data and tools, explore companies and websites to identify site structures and user journeys to allow scalable reporting on user behavior and engagement;
- understand how to leverage SimilarWeb data in order to answer the client’s business questions;
- help the team document scripts, data report results and general workflow;
- reporting automation and infrastructure including bash commands, python scripting and maintaining team documentation to minimize report code rewrites.
- proficiency with Excel;
- experience with SQL/HiveQL data analysis is a plus;
- team player, autodidact, fast learner with an excellent analytical/research/business skills.
What’s in it for you:
- unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client;
- competitive salary;
- exposure to cutting-edge technologies;
- possibility to work in world-known and successful company;
- long-term employment;
- state of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
26 October 2020