On behalf of our French client, we're looking for a skillful and experienced Back-End Developer, proficient in Perl technology and who's eager to join an international team.
The company is looking for a business-savvy backend developer to support its growing business doing cross-border trade and international shipping. The business model is supported with a great number of specialized API endpoints and asynchronous backend processes. Our enterprise clients
depend on various product modules and a flexible approach to their integration. The platform has grown from a monolithic application to the multi-layer distributed system touching on all aspects of a client's business needs.
The 10 years accumulated knowledge has created in-house expert systems and personnel that require more tools and solutions to speed up, optimize and move the frontier further. This role requires strong communication skills in English, as well as comprehensive troubleshooting and analytical skills. This position is full-time with the possibility of working from remote.
● Being part of a skilled team discuss and develop requirements, interface definitions and the drive features supporting client needs;
● Independently design and develop testable code that fits existing systems;
● Integrate and build solutions to facilitate communication with many client/partner entities;
● Collaborate with various experts on best-applied practices;
● You will be working with AWS cloud services;
● Embracing extensible design, meeting required performance, quality and compliance;
● Utilize best practices and industry-standard in packaging, testing, deploying and monitoring our applications.
● 3+ years of development experience developing APIs and backend services;
● Polyglot developer immersed into dynamic scripting languages (Perl, Python, Ruby, PHP etc.). Our main platform consists of a Perl 5 codebase (Mojolicious) with some services implemented in Python 3.
● Experience building and documenting REST APIs (OpenAPI, JSON Schema);
● Experience with message queues (e.g. RabbitMQ, SQS, Cloud Tasks etc.);
● Familiarity working with SQL databases as an application developer;
● Familiarity with Docker and containerization;
● Good written and spoken English, comfortable with working in an international environment.
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets - from US and Canada to Europe and Israel - and help them creating the products and services they exactly need.
Our team keeps on growing and we constantly need new bright, smart and inspired professionals to #joinus and help creating something amazing.
DOU company page: