We are currently looking for a remote Senior Node.js Software Engineer with Google Cloud experience to join our team.
The customer is a social enterprise delivering technology to help safely manage people back to work, back to school and back to their lives amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.
The main pool of tasks is associated with implementation of business layers and development of security models.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
- Business layer implementation (Firebase Cloud Functions)
- Security model development (Health information)
- Multi-tenancy setup
- Client's AD integration
- Development of proper architecture using GCP native services
- At least 6 hours overlap with CDT (UTC -5) time zone for the first month of work is mandatory
- 3+ years of experience with Node.js
- Experience with Google Cloud
- Experience with Firebase (Cloud Functions / Serverless architecture)
- Knowledge of Firebase Auth / SSO
- Familiarity with Data Storage (Firestore, BigTable, BigQuery)
- Knowledge of API design
- Experience building out the connectors on a platform to support integrations (SSO, connecting to electronic health record systems, connecting to HRIS systems, integrating with wearable hardware, etc.), implementing notification systems (sending out user specific notifications intelligently), and GCP infrastructure/security
- Ability to handle a reasonably complex project and complete it with minimal oversight
Nice to have
- React Native experience
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are)
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Health Insurance
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page: