Ciklum, international Software Development Company is looking for a Front Desk Coordinator / Facility administrator to join our office in Kyiv.
In this role you will be a part of the Administrative & Facility Management team, having colleagues close to you and a big distributed team acting in the same role in other offices of the company in Ukraine, Belorussia, Pakistan, Poland, and Spain.
The role assumes to be coordinated by the Facility Manager, organizing and assuring suitable conditions for work.
● Organization of the front desk team work: incoming calls, incoming/outgoing correspondence, etc
● Managing all the office life-cycle activities: controlling florist and cleaning services, vending machines work arrangement, dealing with parking issues, non-standard office supplies conduction, cooperation with the printing company, etc.
● Work with Service Now system, process office support requests,
● Communicate with the Landlord and third party facility services,
● On-boarding conduction for the new employees,
● Office space management,
● Teams’ move organization and support,
● Employees’ and clients’ support in daily activities,
● Basic reporting tasks,
● Non-IT asset management,
● Support events organization.
● Education – bachelor or higher
● Experience with supporting office daily routine
● Advanced computer user (Microsoft Office package, Google suit, additional software is a plus)
● English – upper-intermediate written and spoken
● Client-oriented approach
● Calm, self-organized, responsible, pro-active
● Positive attitude
● Should be a real hostess/master of the office
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.