Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
As a Senior Native Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
• 3+ years of experience in developing Native applications;
• Strong knowledge of OOP, design patterns, SOLID;
• Experience with: Native, Native Elements, Native Animations, CircleCI, AppCenter, redux, Jest, Navigation, TypeScript, ECMAScript+, ES Imports, ES Async/Await;
• Knowledge of ;
• Knowledge of JSCore;
• Experience in using Git, Bitbucket, Zeplin;
• Ability to analyze requirements, create technical designs, and write high-quality code;
• Good communication skills;
• Experience communicating and working directly with the client;
• Experience in Single Page Web applications as a plus;
• Good spoken and written English.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• The individual career path;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Flexible work hours.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.