We assist more than 4 million students to succeed in school and college. Our platform helps students to increase skills in various disciplines and pass online exams. Teachers are always available online. The plagiarism checker helps with the intellectual property.
We assist more than 4 million students to succeed in school and college. Students can buy or rent versions of books from a huge online library. The online “Study chapter” helps students to increase skills in various disciplines, like algebra or calculus and pass online exams. Teachers are always available online and ready to help students to study new things. The plagiarism checker solves the problem related to intellectual property. The most important part of a student’s life is to prepare for exams - our platform is the best solution.
Are you excited at the prospect of empowering millions of students? Do you want to help build software at scale?
You'll love this role if you relish ownership of your work, value autonomy, love to ship code and want the opportunity to work on a team of brilliant engineers.
We're looking for a Senior Software Engineer eager to help us as we redefine EdTech markets. Join us if you're looking to work alongside extremely brilliant engineers while rolling up your sleeves, diving into code, and driving our product vision.
What team looks like?
7 Engineers no QA, Team owns quality & Deployment.
Your daily tasks will be:
Bug Fixes, Feature development, testing infrastructure etc. development work.
The aim is to:
1. Build robust and scalable data infrastructure (both batch processing and real-time) to support needs from internal and external users;
2. Implement the most secure platforms that can solve the C100K challenges;
3. Develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance;
4. Demonstrable experience building robust infrastructure with our developers and data-driven business tools;
5. Keep technical debt low by reinforcing our Engineering culture of establishing sound practices for ensuring code reviews, high test coverage, and documentation.
Our ideal candidate has:
1. E., B.Tech, M.Sc. degree in Computer Science or a related technical field;
2. The overall experience of 4+ years with Backend, Server-side technologies;
3. Strong hands-on experience with Object-Oriented / Functional programming languages, primarily Java;
4. Good understanding of frameworks as Spring Boot, Hibernate & building Microservices (REST or GraphQL);
5. Hands-on experience working with SQL / NoSQL;
6. Experience with testing frameworks for TDD (Test Driven Development) methodology;
7. Strong knowledge of SDLC, distributed systems & architecture;
8. Experience with AWS or any similar cloud-based technologies/platform is desirable.
Adraba is a Professional Software Development Powerhouse.
We are performance-driven. Everyone here at Adraba clearly understands what they do, and why. We support our people, we hear them, and we invest in them.
We work with our own product and various projects using the latest technologies. The main goal for us is to put together a talented and committed team. We do our best to create a space, where every team member can not only realize his/her skills, but also acquire precious experience.
Adraba provides expert consulting, development and infrastructure services. We work on projects of different scales: from websites and mobile apps to enterprise systems and software solutions.
The company started its activities in 2016 and has changed a lot since then. We always try to be more efficient for clients and much more convenient for our team members.
Today Adraba is open for all those who wish to grow in the field of IT.
What can we offer you? — Some important things: comfortable workplace, friendly team, constant development and different interesting events.
DOU company page: