We are currently looking for a remote Senior Software Engineer with 3+ years of experience in .NET development and experience with Angular to join our team.
The customer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, accountants, lawyers, and tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors.
As part of the Team of 80+ highly skilled engineers, you will be involved in developing a healthcare solution. This solution allows users to get immediate access through the relevant search to the most up-to-date diverse information available. Content is gathered from different sources, processed and is then available through user-friendly UI.
The Project is a platform providing access to the huge medicine knowledge base. The EPAM team involved in the platform creation that accumulates and distributes medical knowledge. The platform is used by students, doctors, nurses and medical laboratories.
- Maintenance of an existing codebase, participation in Code Review sessions
- Contributing to the application architecture design
- Write tests for the developed components, perform partial components design and testing
- 3+ years of .NET experience
- Experience with Angular 6
- Proficiency in CSS
- Good knowledge of HTML
- Karma, Jasmine experience
- Webpack 4 knowledge
- Basic knowledge of ASP .NET Core 2
- C# understanding
- Unit Test Controller for ASP Core experience
Nice to have
- SOLR syntax knowledge
- Knowledge of Jumpstart Commands
- Omniture general Analytics principles understanding
- Understanding how to customize webpack
- Jenkins experience
- Kitaboo Api experience
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are)
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training -courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Health Insurance
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
C# / .NET