Uproad is a start-up company having the mission to deliver next-generation Mobile applications in the tolling domain for the US consumer market (B2C). The mobile app is powered by AWS cloud-native backend built from scratch following modern microservice architecture and DevOps best practices.
Uproad is a start-up company having the mission to deliver next-generation Mobile applications in the tolling domain for the US consumer market (B2C).
Based on GPS location tracking, the app can provide cutting edge user experience to pay for tolls, receive toll alerts, calculate toll pricing for the given route, pay your bills, and much more. Since launching in stores back in March 2020, more than 15k users have installed the mobile app. The company aims to be a Nationwide provider in the US for tolling service for millions of users.
The mobile app is powered by AWS cloud-native backend built from scratch following modern microservice architecture and DevOps best practices.
Uproad is backed by the Kapsch Group, one of the tolling industry leaders in the US and European markets for decades.
As in every successful start-up, Uproad is growing fast. It's an excellent time to contribute ideas you can bring and build the best possible engineering processes and tools.
You will join a team of about 70 professionals distributed across three countries. Most of the engineering staff is located in Ukraine (Kyiv), making it easy to collaborate, learn from experienced teammates, and have a cool team atmosphere and colleagues' support.
You will be hired to Attractor AI company registered in Ukraine. The Attractor directly partners with Uproad for more than two years. Attractor supports Uproad success with unique expertise in marketing and user data analytics, advisory for growing and retaining user base and hiring the best engineering talents in Ukraine to join the Uproad family.
As our new Automation QA Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Development of test automation framework
- Automation of regression and other functional testing on Mobile/Backend projects
- Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks.
- Integrating automated testing into CI processes..
- Test data and test environment preparations.
- Making conclusions and reporting about stability of the product under test.
- 2+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of java REST server and batch processes products.
- Solid skills in Java 8+ and OOP.
- Experience with Test Automation for Mobile (Appium)
- Experience with Docker containers
- Experience with implementation of automated testing for project and system
- Experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, teamcity, or similar).
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others)
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum.
- Good English skills – Upper-Intermediate or higher
Would be a good plus
- Experience with Spring
- Experience working with a staged deployment pipeline on AWS.
- Some experience with cloud-based automation solutions like Saucelabs, Browserstack
- Good Knowledge of SQL
What we can offer
- Competitive salary
- Modern office near the city center
- Informal and friendly atmosphere
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement
- Flexible working hours (start your day between 9:00 and 11:30)
- Ability to combine remote and work in the office
- Paid vacation (24 working days) and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- English Speaking Club with native speaker
About Attractor AI
At Attractor, our mission is to build products that assist humans in making better decisions.
Through Attractor, we interpret digital behavior that’s fluid, in constant motion, people get in, engage, convert, leave and return. Attractor’s algorithms identify trends, behavioral micro segments, outliers and anomalies within product analytics, and push these insights to a dashboard or Slack channel. This gives product owners actionable insights to improve conversion rates.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 November 2020